Разделы  Поиск  Участники  Настройки  Вход  Регистрация  Забыли пароль?  FAQ  Сайт  Гостевая книга
Ваш статус: гость

Форум сайта » Жизнь, как она есть » looking for KarmenV, KarmenG, KarmenZ etc  Новая тема 

Ответ:

теги:        

подписка 
 вкл.   ещё

АвторПоследние сообщения темы в обратном порядке
szopdkiafaszt
 написано: 4 сентября 2021г. 18:57:49   

bump, still looking
szopdkiafaszt
 написано: 27 августа 2021г. 17:42:20   

hey, i am looking for videos of this model (or perhaps site if she is still streaming, which i dont think), her name on mfc was KarmenV a few years back, on cams.com KarmenG and probably streamed on quite a few sites but mostly the last letter was changing.

ive seen some of the public videos of her, leaked from cw which i have, there are some uploaded to upstore.net but i am not interested in those very low res, pay-to-download website links. if anyone have videos or knows a site where there are videos in decent quality (even public show) i would be interested in seeing them.

the model was presumably from ukraine (or maybe poland), she was working for some type of agency there i think, her last appearance was probably in 2016 or so.

i would appreciate any input and any information or videos of her.

Сообщений в этой теме: 2

Сейчас в форуме: AndrewPeretykin, jakisfacet, perecperec, Безбазаров, гостей - 308
Права в разделе:
- запись сообщений без премодерации: зарегистрированные участники c рангом 2 и выше;
- вставка видимых картинок: зарегистрированные участники с рангом 0 и выше.