Разделы  Поиск  Участники  Настройки  Вход  Регистрация  Забыли пароль?  FAQ  Сайт  Гостевая книга
Ваш статус: гость

Форум сайта » Их женщины » Kate Winslet in TITANIC french trailer (страница: 1)  Новая тема 
Страницы:  1 
АвторСообщение
chans
участник

написано: 15 августа 2008г. 21:40:23  ответитьцитатаправкаинфо#1 

Just watch my 4-disc edition DVDs of TITANIC again. In the actual movie, during the nude drawing, I can see Kate Winslet's nipple in the long shots; but in the close-up scenes, I can't see Kate Winslet's nipple. (You can see the top right side of the below pictures)

But the disc 4 has this movie's french trailer, and wow.... The close-up scene of the franch trailer shows more of Kate Winslet's breast than the close-up scenes of the actual movie. But I still can't see Kate Winslet's nipple! I suspect that Kate Winslet's nipple had been digitally removed in this scene!(You can see the top right side of the below picture)

The video clip of the close-up scene in the french trailer
http://rapidshare.com/files/137538107/Kate-french.avi.html
Страницы:  1 
Форум сайта » Их женщины » Kate Winslet in TITANIC french trailer (страница: 1)  Новая тема 

Сообщение в тему:

теги:        

подписка: 
 вкл.   ещё

Сообщений в этой теме: 1

Сейчас в форуме: Demonizer, indezz, jakisfacet, MIRAGBOX, PurpleMask, zoom_prc, гостей - 347
Права в разделе:
- запись сообщений без премодерации: зарегистрированные участники c рангом 2 и выше;
- вставка видимых картинок: посетители с рангом 0 и выше.

0.007 сек.