Разделы  Поиск  Участники  Настройки  Вход  Регистрация  Забыли пароль?  FAQ  Сайт  Гостевая книга
Ваш статус: гость

Форум сайта » Их женщины » Aiko Asano (a famous Japanese idol in the past) (страница: 1)  Новая тема 
Страницы:  1 
АвторСообщение
chans
участник

написано: 4 августа 2008г. 21:26:09  ответитьцитатаправкаинфо#1 

Just thinks about what would happened if Lindsay Lohan posed naked for books/magazines when 'Mean Girls' was being released, then you may understand the impact of what Aiko Asano did in Japan.
Aiko Asano was a very famous Japan young actress/singer in Japan in late 1980. In 1987, she played a female lead in the Japanese movie 'Drifting Classroom', which was based on a Japanese popular horror comic. Her nude photobook 'The Younger Sister of Summer' was released almost simultaneously with the release of 'Drifting Classroom'. (More shocking, the photos were shot when she was around 16-17 years old) The movie and the photobook led to considerable fame in Japan in the late 1980's....
Aiko Asano met her career downfall in early 1990's..... and she retired. She did some nude photoshoots again before her retirement, and those photos can be found online easily...... But her nude photos in 'The Younger Sister of Summer' are very difficult to find online.... (By the way, I wouldn't say that she met her career downfall in early 1990's because she posed naked when she was underaged; Chiaki Kuriyama did the same thing and she is sill doing very industry in Japan movie industry. Chiaki Kuriyama could even starred in an Hollywood movie 'Kill Bill'.)
Since her nude photos in 'The Younger Sister of Summer' were shot when she was around 16-17 years old, I'm not allowed to post them in this forum. But her non-nude photos of 'The Younger Sister of Summer' are also actually tastefully shot, and it is not easy to find her younger photos online. (She was more famous in Japan when she was younger).... So I posts some of her non-nude photos of 'The Younger Sister of Summer' in here.. (I found them online in few years ago)

More info about Aiko Asano.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aiko_Asano
Страницы:  1 
Форум сайта » Их женщины » Aiko Asano (a famous Japanese idol in the past) (страница: 1)  Новая тема 

Сообщение в тему:

теги:        

подписка: 
 вкл.   ещё

Сообщений в этой теме: 1

Сейчас в форуме: AndrewPeretykin, druf, polishguy223, Ruslan_islamov, xantaxis, Эл, гостей - 499
Права в разделе:
- запись сообщений без премодерации: зарегистрированные участники c рангом 2 и выше;
- вставка видимых картинок: посетители с рангом 0 и выше.

0.007 сек.